Account Director. Media agency
- Greater London
£40000 - £60000
Our client is an independent media agency specialising in online media for clients with smaller budgets. Due to a number of new business wins, they are now looking for an account director to join its on-line media department in London.
The ideal candidate will be Google and Facebook qualified with prior hands-on experience with the main biddable platforms and experience managing a team.
The role will oversee the strategy and management of online media investment but the successful candidate will also integrate with a team of two that oversee planning & buying of ‘traditional’ media channels (to-date this has consisted of addressable TV, radio & print), so the role does offer scope to learn about these channels and for the candidate to build their understanding of how online can work with traditional channels to achieve results.
The role come with an extensive benefits package including
- 1% salary match towards an experience of your choice
- 2% of total staff salaries towards professional development
- Up to 3 extra days’ holidays towards studying, voluntary projects or community work
- Holidays: 20 days to start (plus extra 5 days after one year + extra day every year after 5 years’ service (up to 30 days)
- Day off for your birthday
- Closed between Christmas and New Year
- Active social club
- Pension scheme
- Finance loans and free financial advice
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye test
- Private medical insurance after 2 years’ service
- Life assurance/death in service after 2 years’ service
- Season ticket loans
- 1 day compulsory office based, remote working, or additional visits to office at your discretion (we lease office space from a group with 60 locations in and around London. Employees have access to communal space in any office they choose)
Make your move. Apply for this job
Send us your CV and a short cover note and we can notify the employer of your application.