Paid Media Executive
£30000 - £36000
Digital Marketing Specialist/Exec/Manager – Paid Media
Working alongside the Digital Marketing Operations Manager in the Creation of the full Paid Media strategy, you will manage the company’s paid media channels whilst also taking the lead with the creation, execution and delivery of digital campaigns. You will build strong platform knowledge and media plans via analysis, optimisation and campaign management.
A strong focus on driving acquisition via paid channels. You will also be responsible for the paid media budget, managing costs, ensuring spend is managed carefully and demonstrating a strong ROI. You will be required to take a data driven approach to your work, analysing results (with support from and collaboration with the digital marketing analyst) to drive insights, iterate and optimise performance.
- Responsible for paid search strategy & execution of the media
- Supporting and delivering on the paid media marketing activity and strategy with a key focus on paid search and liaising with the Digital Marketing executive on paid social
- In collaboration with our creative colleagues and agencies, creating ads that are creative and engaging, and optimised for each core channels
- In collaboration with our digital marketing analyst, creating campaign reporting and analysis; reviewing campaign effectiveness to maximise results
- Drive innovation and explore new paid media opportunities
- Research keywords to assist in defining market segmentation and use in content / paid ads.
- Work alongside the Content Manager for engaging online content generation and the relevance it has to search/lead generation.
- Although there will be plenty of support and collaboration with colleagues from our Marketing team as well as external agencies, we’re looking for somehow who if needed can manage all parts of a paid campaign, including audience creation, copywriting, bidding, UTM tracker setup, and liaising with Design for creative asset creation.
- Experience using Google Analytics and other platforms such as Google Ad Manager for daily campaign management and performance insights.
- Work alongside the Digital Marketing Analyst to automate aspects of paid media reporting when possible
- Utilising a/b and multi-variant testing to optimise elements of campaign performance
- Gather and analyse data to help understand customer behaviour and tailor campaigns to audience segments
- Monitoring competitors to identify and assess their paid advertising strategies, as well as keep abreast of the overall industry;
- Keep up to date with new innovations & changes in the market to help identify opportunities.
- Commercially astute and data-driven
- Able to use analytics packages, with experience of Google Ad Manager, Google Analytics, Tag Manager. With experience of data visualization tools such as Tableau being desirable
- Experience of working within the Salesforce eco-system and particularly utilizing Marketing Cloud is an advantage, but transferable skills is sufficient
- A confident, can-do attitude with good communication and presentation skills.
- Personable, approachable, and able to inspire confidence with stakeholders
Make your move. Apply for this job
Send us your CV and a short cover note and we can notify the employer of your application.