- Greater London
£20000 - £25000
This consumer lifestyle PR agency is looking for account executive to jin the team in London. You’ll be working on a range of high profile brands, working with the media, celebrities and influencers.
Typically, you will be asked to:
- Write press releases, news stories, articles, case studies and product pieces
- Pitch press releases and feature ideas by phone or email to national, regional and trade journalists, across print, broadcast and online, to interest them in covering their clients’ stories
- Respond to phone calls and emails from journalists
- Arrange interviews and editorial meetings with key journalists for clients’ spokespeople – in person or over the phone – and facilitate these meetings where appropriate
- Monitor media coverage, report results to the wider team and clients and prepare evaluation reports.
- Attend client events and industry conferences
- Handle clients’ social media accounts such as their Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn page including creating engaging multimedia content and responding to social media posts and developing discussions.
- Deliver analytics reports on social media, reporting on traffic, engagement and follower figures
- Brainstorm fresh ideas for PR campaigns
Make your move. Apply for this job
Send us your CV and a short cover note and we can notify the employer of your application.